Adventure in and Around Our Grounds
When you come to Victoria Coleto Lake RV Resort, you become a welcome part of the community!
We Invite You To:
- Enjoy socializing with the locals at our café and clubhouse
- Cool off at the pool during warm weather months
- Play a game of horseshoes, volleyball or cards
- Take a nature hike and enjoy the scenery
- Picnic and BBQ under the oak trees
- Relax and try your skill at our stocked fishing pond
- Hang out with the kids at our on-site playground
- Cruise the area on your bicycles
- Take your dog for a walk or visit our spacious dog park
- Enjoy the Coleto Creek Reservoir:
The entrance to Coleto Creek Reservoir is directly across from our park and offers a boat ramp and picnic areas for a relaxing day on the water.
- The Texas Zoo:
The Texas Zoo connects people with wildlife from Texas and the rest of the world; inspires caring for nature; and advances conservation through education, recreation, science and action. The Texas Zoo showcases more than 200 native Texas and exotic animals of over 90 species!
- Presidio La Bahia:
Presidio La Bahia is located one mile south of Goliad, Texas, on U.S. Highway 183. It was established at this location in 1749, with Mission Espiritu Santo. It has been owned by the Catholic Church since 1853.
- Riverside Park and Rose Garden:
Riverside Park consists of 562 picturesque acres with over 1,000 roses along the Guadalupe River. Situated within the park is a 27-hole public golf course, an exercise trail, the Texas Zoo, the duck Pond and numerous picnic and playground facilities. The Duck Pond with it’s beautiful Gazebo is abundant with friendly ducks waiting for a handout of bread. Past the Pro Shop at the golf course is Riverside Stadium, right across from the Horseman’s Club. Riverside Stadium is the home to many high school baseball games and tournaments.
Great Local Eats:
- The Pumphouse Restaurant and Bar
- Sky Restaurant
- Mumphord’s Place Restaurant
- Texas Roadhouse
- Ramsey’s Restaurant
- The Olive Garden
- Francis Mare’s Restaurant
- Noot’s Thai Kitchen
- Baytown Seafood Restaurant
- Burger Nation
- Dockside Boiling Pot
- Joe’s Pizza & Pasta
- Huvar’s Artisan Market
- Rosebud Record, Grill and Theater